Underwater Sunshine


Fabulous afternoon in the sunshine soaking up the sun and reading, "But three months had passed and no such inspiration had revealed itself. Assuming it never would, I was resigned to thinking at best I'd end up one of those silently scarred old men who fascinates us all, a lonely nutcase who'd rant against seat belts and bike helmets and nicotine patches, all the things that made us weak and disallowed the possibility of a true death at a young age when we could still respect ourselves because we hadn't compromised a single inch." ♥ Weeping Underwater Looks a lot like Laughter.... friends, sunny sunshine, and blue skies never end. Theres a mermaid, waving me to come in, underwater on my balls she's humming. Smoking on a phat one, we come to have fun, I got my dick in your hotdog bun. Pouring out shots for everybody that's sipping, let's get loose now, skinny dipping. Don't hate me cause the speedo I'm wearing, got your girlfriend stairing. We out here, sky's so clear, ice cold beer, suntan, topless, BITCH, come over here.
So Counting Crows goes into the studio, and they say, "You know what?-- Mindy has been a loyal fan for years, let's put together something just for her." Untitled (love song)? fabulous, can't get enough. An 'Amie' cover? I used to nap to that in my basinette in the hippie commune! And....wait for it....a surprise bonus amazingly cold chill inducing cover of Madonna's 'Borderline?' ....My life is forever altered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers