Tender Graces


What a coincidence! BB sent me the link to Russian Amazon Tender Graces (Russia bought foreign rights) & the book cover image they used is an image I saw somewhere a few months ago and I left a comment about it saying, "that reminds me of VK or Momma and the lonely house on the hill" - and who knew it'd end up on the Russian cover *laugh* And now I know how my name is spelled in Russian.
Tender Grace has 60 ratings and 26 reviews. Virginia said: Tender Grace is the story of a woman’s journey from emotional death back to life.
Songs She says: 'Poor Friend, you waste a treasure Which you can ne'er regain-- Time, health and glory, for the pleasure Of toying with chain.' But then her voice so tender grows,
So kind and so caressing;
Each murmur from her lips that flows
Comes to me like a blessing.

Sometimes she says: 'Sweet Friends, I grieve you--
Alas, it gives me pain!
What can I? Ah, might I relieve you,
You ne'er had mourned in vain!'
And then her little hand she presses
Upon her heart, and sighs;
While tears, whose source not yet she guesses,
Grow larger in her eyes.

*Flowers I Would Bring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers