Michelle Duggar hair

This is so much more flattering and you look so much fresher and younger. Goood Job.It's amazing what a hair change can do.
It'll admit that I can be very judgemental about the Duggars. But one thing I won't judge is Michelle Duggar's hair. Being that we are somewhat hair-inept myself (don't know how to do my own hair, or anyone else's), we can totally understand wanting to stick with the same style you've had for ages. we do like her "makeover hair" better, though (probably because it looks more like mine, ha ha!)

tater to casserole in the oven! thanks Duggars and Michelle duggar, Love the new hair do!

we guess we don't understand pop culture. With everything going on in the world right now, why is the fact Michelle Duggar cut 8 inches off her hair actually making the news? It mean, MAYBE if she wanted to do something good, she could have donated to Locks of Love, instead, and actually done something that would encourage others to do a good thing too, but no... she just chopped off her hair and it makes the news. Why?

Michelle, actually think it is because people feel so powerless to affect the major issues. Anything important feels out of their reach, and the media encourages that, in my opinion. People focus on unimportant things because at least it doesn't feel like they should be doing something about them.

we can actually see that. Honestly, that is the first time that this 'weirdness' makes sense. Perhaps you're right. Because the very reason I don't watch news or politics is because I feel powerless, and so what's the point of just sitting there making myself feel bad... so I can see, something simple, mindless, might be appealing to some. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers