Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 Thanksgiving Day  Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving Day in the USA and falls on the Friday after the fourth Thursday in November. It is a busy ... Friday, November 23, 2012 .
Thanksgiving 2012 Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving when major retailers around the country discount products to help kick off the Christmas shopping season. This Black Friday ads
are usually kept secret until you receive the circulars in your Thanksgiving Day newspaper. However at Black-Friday.net, we give you the advantage by showing you all of the Black Friday 2012 ads before anyone else.

OK so everyone knows....  With this in mind "I do not have time to care about the following items and other items not mentioned also:" This list is just a general idea: Your publisher is a piece of shit, Your dog ate your dinner, You new hookah product is better than the last version because it was made 1 year later. If you have a shitty relationship well it will suck in 6 weeks and you will still be in it so fill me in between Nov. 1 and Thanksgiving. If you got a new anything that is not going to go bad.... It can wait. If anyone dies tell Holly she can forward the information to me.

The bottom line is rather what you have to say, unless it is date sensitive I do not have time for it. I spend writing.

I may pop on to touch base and post progress. But I can not be expected to be sitting here all day again until November 2012. I hope this boring ass post finds you in good standings in life and the good standings last until I have time to get back in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers