Anne Hathaway


Have to admit, The Dark Knight Rises was pretty good. I'm content with Anne Hathaway's portrayal, which... well, shocked me. Bane was very interesting. The voice was strange, but his words were absolutely magnetic.

Anne Hathaway was an AMAZING Catwoman... fit the role pretty damn well. I enjoyed their portrayal of the physical cost of being Batman. I enjoyed Bane...for the most part; there were one or two flaws that I won't say here, but he was mostly his comic counterpart. I also praise Nolan for keeping the promise that Robin isn't officially part of his movies...as a caped crusader. And for the cinematography. He took some scenes right out of the comics and I applaud it. The shots felt awesome and kind of dragged you into thinking of the comic feel to the movie even while you were supposed to feel some sort of sympathy for the characters.

 It doesn't have the room to be subtle and if you're aware of plotline at all you catch the signs for how a lot is going to go pretty early. It isn't that it is disappointing, because even when you know, you don't know when or what other twists are going to happen in the next immediate second. That's the saving grace and, in a way, it's flaw. It kept moving so quickly that you didn't have time to think about the stuff that was obvious.

Just returned from seeing the fantastic THE DARK KNIGHT RISES movie OMFG couldn't stop being in the edge of my seat through out this flick!! Also, Anne Hathaway *claps* as Catwoman she proved me wrong along got me cheering for her during the movie I kid you not BTW oh she was F-I-N-E & then some ♥ ♥ !! of love for anne hathaway = not liking bain and his surprisingly calming weird voice thingy because he scares anne hathaway = thinking about bain's name = bain capital = mitt romney. that was my train of thought/actions at the movies today.

Birth Date: November 12, 1982
Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Height: 5' 8"
Sex: F
Nationality: American
Profession: actress
Education: Millburn Highschool
Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, N.Y. (major in English)
Relationship: Raffaello Follieri (property developer; dated since 2004), Topher Grace (actor; born on July 12, 1978; dated 1999-2001)
Father: Gerrard Hathaway (attorney)
Mother: Kate McCauley (actress)
Brother: Michael Hathaway (older), Thomas Hathaway (younger)
Claim to fame: feature debut as the awkward teenager, Mia Thermopolis, in Disney's The Princess Diaries (2001)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers