Happy Fathers Day


Father's Day is a celebration of fathers inaugurated in the early twentieth century to complement Mother's Day in celebrating fatherhood and male parenting. Father's Day is celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide and typically involves gift-giving, special dinners to fathers.
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul
and with all your might.These words,which I am commanding you today,
shall be on your heart.You shall teach them diligently to your sons
and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way
and when you lie down and when you rise up.You shall bind them as a sign on your hand,and they shall be as frontals on your forehead.You shall write them on the door posts of your house and on your gates.
we wanna say happy fathers day to all the dads out there. Including mine. I am blessed to still have him here. Gonna take the boys to put flowers out for Dad. To all of those guys that are there for their kids...keep on doin what your doin. I also have several great friends that are great dads but the moms are sooo blind to see that even tho it didnt work out between the parents, the children still need the father in their lives. Im not sayin there are not exceptions...but I see alot of great fathers that would die for their children and the mamas just keep em from them. Take it from me, a child needs his father. One of these days I hope to find someone who will love not just me, but my kids too. we are a package deal. They need a man in their lives and my dad wont be here forever. Not that anyone could take his place in their hearts, but someone to stand beside them. Teach them guy stuff. Trust me they will never need anyone but me...I can do it. But they do deserve someone besides me to teach them things I never learned or simply dont know. Anthony, you are always in our hearts. You will never be forgotten. RIP Ant. Happy fathers day up in heaven.
Father Means

F= Forever With His Family
A= Always There For You No Matter What
T= The Only One Who?S There
H= He?S My Hero Till The End
E= Encouraging In Everything I Do
R= Really The Only One?
No One Can Beat Him He IS The Best!!! Happy father's day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers