Just The Way You Are


When things in life are going just the way you want it don't get to excited cause there's always going to be something to set you back when things are going perfect ♥
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while-
I've learned with tears in his eyes laughing ..
I've learned about a fuck for your opinions ..
I've learned not to skip the pain out of me ..
I've learned to get up and keep fighting .. ♥
I've learned to laugh with tears in my eyes ...
I've learned to shit on your opinion ...
I've learned the pain out of me to skip ...
I've learned to stand up and keep fighting ♥ ...

With time you learn that some people hold you because you are so how did you & others turn away, because you do not want to be like them. Some people stay mentally with you, even if you hardly see. On the other already forgotten you, if you do not see it a few days ..

Over time, you learn that some people keep to you, because you're so as you are & others turn away because you do not want to be like them. Some people remain intellectually with you, even if you hardly see them. On the other forget thee already, if you are a few days not see them ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers