String of Words


After giving up two seconds of my time to read your ignorant post, I have decided that I honestly don't care if I ever read another string of words produced by your mind and fingers, and thus you have been deleted. In my personal opinion you should take this as advice to review and revise your need to let the public what is going in your life, but I know that your ignorance simply will not allow for such a thing to happen.
I just watched my DVR recording of the new show, TOUCH. I am moved, almost beyond words. For the first time in a very long time, I watched a television show that brings hope and promise, all wrapped in a wonderful, intelligent theatrical package. This is what theatre (be it TV, film or stage) can bring to the audience. This is a show about how we are all connected. I was touched and moved to tears, just by the thought of it, just by being reminded throughout the hour of how wonderfully we are all connected by that red string of fate. This is a show that makes me proud to be an actor and I hope to be fortunate enough to be part ofone of the episodes.
Red Filter Revolution The revolution continues, with photos flooding in from all parts of the globe as people discover how easy it is to get stunning photos of the Planet X complex. Just remove the plastic insert from an old floppy disc and hold it in front of the camera. In the words of Alberto, who started this revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers