Adriana Lima



Gender
Female
Personal Information
Birthday: June 12th
Personal Interests
Boxing at the gym, reading on airplanes, and hanging out with my friends and family when i am in nyc and Salvador

Fashion is not just beauty, it's about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong." - Adriana Lima
Yes I would like to take a picture with my most beautiful model in the world. I want her to come to Cape Town se we can take a picture on top of one of the SEVEN NATURE WONDERS IN THE WORLD-----TABLE MOUNTAIN..................♥♥♥

1 comment:

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers