Love After War


A heart touching poem by a soldier...... MUST ReaD: ---If I die in a war zon...e, Box me up & send mE home, Put my medals on my chest, Tell my mom I did my best, Tell my dad not to bow, He won't get tension from me now, Tell my brother to study perfectly, Keys of my bike will be his permanently, Tell my sis not to be upset, Her bro will not rise after this sunset, Tell my love not to cry.. "COZ I AM A SOLDIER.. BORN TO DIE..HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY WISHES.........

If I die in a war zone,
Box me up & send mE home,
Put my medals on my chest,
Tell my mom I did my best,
Tell my dad not to bow,
He won't get tension from me now,
Tell my brother to study perfectly,
Keys of my bike will be his permanently,
Tell my sis not to be upset,
Her bro will not rise after this sunset,
Tell my love not to cry..
"COZ I AM A SOLDIER.. ,, BORN TO DIE.." :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers