Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home

Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home speech recognition software lets you interact with your PC just by talking! It understands what you say and how you say it. Speak words and they appear on the screen - three times faster than typing. Tell your PC what to do and it does it.
there is no where on the internet or anywhere else for near this price..so ya'll know it;s me here's my @v@ owl face..♥♥♥♥ Raughl, Auntie Raughl, AG Raughl etc,ect. LOOK EVERYONE!! I have this I will tell ya that this is an AWESOME deal!! Dragon Speech to Text Software – Online Deal $
39 for Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home Edition, Version 11 from Groupon Goods ($99.99 Value) LOOK UNDER Hampton Roads!! It's in Virginia..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
planetusa.us
we are in
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web
Arsenal News & Transfers
My Zimbio
Top Stories Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers